Sunday, January 2, 2011

Adios!

(Courtesy of Aubrey Decker)
After four crazy months I am finally leaving on Wednesday.
I can't wait to spend the next 18 months of my life serving my best friend.
I hope to show Him how much I love Him.
I will see you all soon, Te Amo!!
If you would like to write me I have posted my addresses in the margins.
"My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work."
Elder Bruce R McConkie




3 comments:

  1. Your gonna be one amazing missionary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love you, She She! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful. Inside and out. I love you She

    ReplyDelete